Where to find funding?
After a bit of experience, DON’T go with Kolabtree. The prices are dreadful. I have no idea who they target with this platform, but as a PhD there is NO WAY I will get paid something like 10€/hour.
- The Risks of Being an Independent Researcher
- The path less traveled
- Ten Top Tips For Becoming An Indie Researcher
- The nightmare of being an independent researcher
- “Independent scientist” on Wikipedia
- Flexible working: Solo scientist
- Advantages of working outside academia versus compared to working in academia: https://twitter.com/graykimbrough/status/1079123113084968961
In the US
- How to convert an academic CV into a resume: https://icc.ucdavis.edu/materials/resume/cv/convertingcv
- How to write a cover letter: https://icc.ucdavis.edu/materials/cover-letters